Today we started a GoFundMe campaign for Lifewater Ranch.
I have to be honest, we are in danger of losing this place. Investments have not gone well and cash flow is not where it needs to be. We are pursuing logging operations and subdividing the property should we have to sell off parts of this amazing place.
The reason for this critical situation are mainly due to forced debt/Mortgage to keep myself out of jail to comply with a support agreement I signed with my separated wife in good faith at a time when I had plenty of money to support her. She has turned what was meant to be temporary support into a permanent pension and my attempts to create more cash flow via several investments have all gone very far south.
The two ways you can best help us is by:
- Staying at Lifewater Ranch! Make a reservation TODAY!
- Contribute to our GoFundMe Campaign to help me get out of debt so cash flow problems are solved.
- Become a WWOOFER and visit Lifewater Ranch on the cheap!
- Sign up for our Newsletter and send us your best wishes, thoughts and prayers.
We are currently working on:
- Burning up hundreds of burn piles created by a fire mitigation project done by the county which gives us in a much safer fire hazard situation and more open areas which increase beauty and a park-like feel on our borders.
- Developing a Frisbee Golf Course which I hope to extend all over the ranch with over 100 holes! If you’re an enthusiast, come visit us as a wwoofer and help me plan and build this potentially world class course.
- Developing hiking trails throughout the property.
- Adding Signs, benches and tables for guest use.
- Adding Log Cabins as able to provide more guest and WWOOFER housing.
- Promoting weddings, corporate retreats, hunting and fishing and Frisbee Golf lodging.
- Trying to figure out a way to maintain the new open areas free of thistle, rose bushes, and berry bushes without using chemicals. (Thinking goats – but that is a lot of work!)
Upcoming goals and projects:
- Create mountain bike trails to attract those kinds of guests.
- Mill our trees into Log Cabin kits and build Log cabins on the property.
- Add 3 zip lines to the property.
- Add a tarzan swing cable system to Island Pond.
- Add some simple roof structures for hay storage, parking and firewood storage.
- Procure a Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber for supporting health challenged guests.