Today we started a GoFundMe campaign for Lifewater Ranch.
The two ways you can best help us is by:
- Staying at Lifewater Ranch! Make a reservation TODAY!
- Contribute to our GoFundMe Campaign to help me get out of debt so cash flow problems are solved.
- Become a WWOOFER and visit Lifewater Ranch on the cheap!
- Sign up for our Newsletter and send us your best wishes, thoughts and prayers.
We are currently working on:
- Burning up hundreds of burn piles created by a fire mitigation project done by the county which gives us in a much safer fire hazard situation and more open areas which increase beauty and a park-like feel on our borders.
- Developing a Frisbee Golf Course which I hope to extend all over the ranch with over 100 holes! If you’re an enthusiast, come visit us as a wwoofer and help me plan and build this potentially world class course.
- Developing hiking trails throughout the property.
- Adding Signs, benches and tables for guest use.
- Adding Log Cabins as able to provide more guest and WWOOFER housing.
- Promoting weddings, corporate retreats, hunting and fishing and Frisbee Golf lodging.
- Trying to figure out a way to maintain the new open areas free of thistle, rose bushes, and berry bushes without using chemicals. (Thinking goats – but that is a lot of work!)
Upcoming goals and projects:
- Create mountain bike trails to attract those kinds of guests.
- Mill our trees into Log Cabin kits and build Log cabins on the property.
- Add 3 zip lines to the property.
- Add a tarzan swing cable system to Island Pond.
- Add some simple roof structures for hay storage, parking and firewood storage.
- Procure a Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber for supporting health challenged guests.
Pingback: Newsletter #5 | Lifewater Ranch