We are located at 430 Cedar Creek Rd. between Kooskia and Clearwater.
Our driveway is named “Woodchuck Spur” right off of the top part of Cedar Creek Rd. just below the “hair pin turn” and our mailbox is marked with a nice sigh that says:
Life Water Ranch
Lifewater Ranch is located about 15 miles outside Kooskia which is a small town located about half-way between Lewiston and Missoula on Highway 12 in Idaho. We are about midway between the towns of Kooskia and Clearwater.
A map of our location can also be found here.
Also here are directions from Kooskia:
- Highway 12 from Kamiah to Kooskia
- Turn Right at the first Kooskia bridge
- Make your first left after you cross the bridge (Broadway)
- Follow that to the second bridge and keep right.
- Follow that to a fish hatchery you will see on your right
- Follow that to a large Rock Pit.
- The road will fork – stay RIGHT. (Easier way but longer)
- Follow Clear Creek for 8 miles
- On your left will be the only paved fork labeled Cedar Creek Rd.
- If you cross a bridge over Clear Creek – you went too far and missed the Cedar Creek Rd. Turnoff
- Go left up Cedar Creek Rd.
- It will turn into a dirt road.
- Go about 3 more miles to the top of Cedar Creek Rd.
- You will pass woodchuck spur on your right – that is my driveway.
- If you come to a left hairpin turn you went too far.
- Follow Woodchuck Spur down, cross a cattle crossing and gate on your right.
- Stay right and you will come right to the main home.
Here is an arial shot of the entire property: