This position involves supervising, cleaning, inventorying, and restoring the house to make it ready for the next guest.
This is a part-time position that is needed when we have a back-to-back or near back-to-back guest situations. You can see these times by looking at our calendar of events page.
This position typically will only be available during our peak months of June-August.
This position requires the following skills:
- Reliability to show up on time and keep commitments made.
- Integrity to not lie or steal.
- Efficiency to accomplish needed indoor tasks quickly and thoroughly.
- The ability to follow instructions accurately and completely.
- The ability to lead and inspire a team of helpers performing cleaning and inventory and maintenance tasks.
Click here to download a detailed check-list of what is involved when doing this job.
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must pass a training session typically for about 1 hour at Lifewater Ranch.
Compensation will be at $35/hour.
To apply, simply fill out this form: